Jobs at PMS
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Production Operators / Trainee Setters wanted
THESE POSITIONS HAVE NOW BEEN FILLED. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR NEW VACANCIES.
to work alternate morning, afternoon & night shifts (Monday –Friday). The keys task will be operating / setting state of the art zinc diecasting and robotic production machines ensuring high quality products are produced in a timely manner, working within a small motivated team. Full initial and ongoing training will be given. We want people who want to learn, contribute and progress at the company and to be considered for these opportunities as a Production Operator / Trainee Setter you must:
• Possess excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
• Be flexible, and reliable with a can-do attitude
• Have the ability to travel to the Hellaby site at unsociable times, therefore your own transport would be beneficial, but bus no.2 does run from central Rotherham
• Be honest and hardworking with a desire to learn
• Have a full checkable work history, 2 work related references and the right to work in a permanent full time role in the UK
Any experience of diecasting, injection moulding or operating automated machinery is advantageous but is not as important as a hardworking, team oriented approach.
Starting hourly rate will be between £8 to £8.50 per hour (39 paid hours) with increases after the 6 month probation period, plus further pay rises as you learn new skills. Overtime is often available. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Our business philosophy has always been to share wealth with the employees and all staff have the fantastic opportunity to invest in the Company share scheme.
Closing date 3rd April 2015.