Sales Coordinator (vacancy has now been filled)
PMS Diecasting is a 100% employee owned business, a fact we are immensely proud of, where we apply innovation, technology and fluid thinking to manufacture high quality zinc diecastings. As one of Europe’s leading diecasters we ensure outstanding quality at every stage of our process, from the critical aspects of design, engineering, finishing and beyond. Our customers know us for our constant pursuit of excellence; in our service, output and reputation.
Due to continued growth and success in our business we are now looking to add to our existing team by creating a new position of:
Reporting to our Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be based at our Hellaby site working our normal office hours of 09:00 – 17:00 although some flexibility can be offered to the right candidate. Working together with our sales and production teams, your key responsible will be to ensure that our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
To apply, you will ideally need to have:
• Previous experience within an internal sales/account management role
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• A working knowledge of sales, quote and invoicing process.
• Competence with MS Office (Word, Excel, Calendar).
• English and Mathematics GCSE or equivalent.
• Have good planning and time management skills.
• Ambition and drive with a willingness to develop new skills and knowledge.
• Have a full checkable work history, 2 work related references and the right to work in a
permanent full-time role in the UK
In return for the right candidate we are offering a basic salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 per annum as well as generous holiday, pension and healthcare benefits with the opportunity of career progression within the GLIDE Group of Companies. Our business philosophy has always been to share wealth with the employees and all staff have the fantastic opportunity to invest in the Company share scheme.
Applications should be made in writing including:
• a detailed covering letter explaining why you feel this is the opportunity for you and what you
would bring to the role that makes you stand out from the other applicants
• a full CV
Marked for the attention of Danielle Jowett to email@example.com
Closing date for applicants is January 21st, 2019.