Jobs: Diecasting Facilitators
Friday, November 10, 2017
To keep up with ongoing growth we are looking to recruit three additional people to join the team in this new role.
What’s the role?
The position will require the successful candidates to work alternate morning, afternoon and night shifts (Monday-Friday). The key task will be to ensure that product flows smoothly throughout the Diecasting process.
On a “just-in-time” basis delivering raw material, consumables, and tooling to the shop-floor while removing all finished castings & waste from the shop-floor to the relevant areas. The candidate will assist with ensuring the work area is organised and clean; along with occasional machine coverage.
Who are PMS?
PMS Diecasting is a 100% employee owned business, a fact we are immensely proud of, where we apply innovation, technology and fluid thinking to manufacture high quality zinc diecastings. As one of Europe’s leading diecasters we ensure outstanding quality at every stage of our process, from the critical aspects of design, engineering, finishing and beyond. Our customers know us for our constant pursuit of excellence; in our service, output and reputation.
Who you are:
• Have a can-do attitude, be flexible and reliable
• Be good at solving problems in a calm way
• Have a good standard of education (at least GCSE Grade C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications)
• Have a desire to learn and work in a busy production environment
• Willing to work shifts
• Be willing to go the extra mile
• Have the ability to travel to the Hellaby (Rotherham) site at unsociable times
• Have a full checkable work history, 2 work related references and the right to work in a permanent full time role in the UK
What we offer?
The starting package would consist of an annual salary of £16,000 (39-hour week,) 33 holidays each year, entry into our pension scheme (7%,) and a fantastic opportunity to invest in the Company share scheme.
Get in touch
If you would like to be considered for the roles, please send your CV and a covering letter to Carolyn Ekins email@example.com by Friday 17th November (You will not be considered unless we receive a covering letter and full CV.)Tweet