Job: General Manager/MD
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
We have a fantastic opportunity for a General Manager/Managing Director Designate to join a dynamic and rapidly growing zinc diecasting business which has built its success on challenging conventional diecasting methods.
This role is about leading the company on the next stage of its journey by shaping and implementing a commercial strategy with responsibility for the day to day running of the business. Also, instrumental in this role is creating an effective leadership team and a culture that encourages team work and high performance at all levels within the business.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following attributes:
• Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to keep calm under pressure
• Strong understanding of accounts, budgeting and corporate finance
• Proven track record of working at a senior level in a UK manufacturing business
• Knowledge of diecasting or injection mould processes preferred
• Outstanding self-belief and high level of determination to reach goals and objectives
• Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with staff at all levels within the business
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with customers and other external stakeholders
• Ability of gaining trust of others and a track record of building successful teams
• Desire to problem solve to understand the root cause of successes and failures.
Salary will be negotiable according to skills and relevant experience. To apply for this position, forward your CV and supporting statement outlining your strengths for this role to Gordon Panter or call for further information on 07802 407398. Deadline for applications is 4th June 2017. email@example.com
***NOTE: In the first instance job applications are open internally to people within the GLIDE group only.Tweet