Fire Marshall Training
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Employees from PMS Diecasting, Thomaz and Darren, attended a Fire Marshall Training Course recently at Emergency Response Training in Doncaster.
Fire Marshall training is given to all levels of staff who have the responsibility of fire Marshall/Warden and who may be required to safely operate fire extinguishers.
Thomaz and Darren received their certificate of attendance following continual assessment which included questions and answers and practical assessment too..
- Chemistry of fire and how it spreads
- Types and Classifications of fires
- Common causes of fire
- Safety features within buildings
- Hazard spotting/ hazard reduction
- Action on discovering a fire
- Calling the Fire Service
- Evacuation Procedures
- Daily and weekly checks
- Fire Extinguishers – Theory and practical demonstration (non operation) of fire extinguisher common to candidate’s workplace.
For more information on the Fire Marshall’s training course please go to: http://ertraining.co.uk/
All photos from the day can be viewed on our Facebook page