Jobs at Laser Scanning
Here are our latest vacancies..
Sales Professionals. if you love sales, are driven, passionate, and have an abundance of energy, then this opportunity will provide you with the platform to achieve your personal and professional goals.
PMS Diecasting Ltd have an experienced technical team providing 3D Laser Scanning and Reverse Engineering Services. We are a small professional team of experts, all specialists in our work, all passionate about doing the best we can. As a company, we nurture a family feel, and something we’ll always hold dear is our employee ownership scheme of which 100% of our staff own shares in the company. That sense of everyone having a stake in our success is palpable – it’s clear in working with us that there is an individual commitment to quality and service and ensuring the business looks after its customers. Our Laser Scanning and Reverse Engineering Sub-Contract Service (see http://www.laser-scanning.co.uk) is experiencing phenomenal success and we are now recruiting for the new position of
LASER SCANNING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The role will be varied, working with large multi-national companies to individuals with new entrepreneurial ideas. Every project is different, from art and sculptures to aerospace and aviation, and working closely with the MD & Engineering team the newly appointed Business Development Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• To generate new business in the industrial and manufacturing market from initial customer contact – including cold calling and lead generation (although you will have support with this) through to completion of order.
• To grow the existing customer base and follow up on current projects in order to achieve the business vision. This will include travel throughout the UK in order to generate new business, attend customer meetings and close deals.
To be considered for this challenging role the successful applicant will have:
• Proven technical sales experience in order to generate new business and have the communication and relationship building skills to maintain and grow business with existing customers.
• An engineering background to be able to learn about the laser scanning and reverse engineering capabilities of the business and to be able to identify where the services would benefit the customer.
• A team oriented approach
• Be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
• A valid EU Driving license and passport and right to work permanently in the EU.
Full technical training will be given therefore industry experience is not as important as a high work rate and ‘can do’ team approach. Vision, tenacity, and unfailing enthusiasm will be required to meet the ambitious sales targets set by the management. However, as a shareholder you will enjoy the benefits and wealth creation of yours and your colleague’s endeavours.
Salary will be negotiable according to qualification level and relevant experience with fully expensed company car. To apply forward your application to Deborah King via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 541 or call her for further information on 0114 3030165.