We are a small professional team of experts, all specialists in our work, all passionate about doing the best we can.
Although our beginnings as a family firm are long gone, as a company, we nurture a family feel, and something we’ll always hold dear is our employee ownership scheme of which 100% of our staff own shares in the company. That sense of everyone having a stake in our success is palpable – it’s clear in working with us that there is an individual commitment to quality and service and ensuring the business looks after its customers.
Our company culture is characterised by:
- Capitalising on our experience and knowledge – it’s the people that make PMS Diecasting! Our older, experienced staff mentor new starters to ensure nothing is lost, and we’re committed to thorough on-going training.
- Our commitment to the ongoing profitable growth of the company
- The safeguarding of our reputation through the consistently high quality of our work.
- Responsibility and ownership – we manage and ‘own’ each stage of the process individually.
- Sharing of success – through recognition and praise, and through the distribution of 1/3 of post-tax profits in dividends to the staff.